PURPOSE, PASSION & PRODUCT
a pilot HR development program
Welcome to this fourth session of your Dreamline pilot program. The visionary leadership of S2 is providing this experience for you, guided by Dreamline. Through the past weeks you have listened to the dreams of others, reflected on your own values, considered problems in the world around you, and, finally created your own Dream Banner with your dreams and values to share with the world.
Today we act boldly by sharing our dreams and responding to others.’
REVIEW OF DREAMLINE
THE BIG PICTURE GAME
Each of us wants to change a part of the world. Together we make the BIG PICTURE!
- Your group guide will show you a close up of a picture.
- Can you guess what it is?
- If you have a guess unmute and say it or type in the chat.
- If no one guesses correctly, they will zoom out a bit. Then you try again until someone sees “the big picture!”
SHARE & LISTEN
Share your Dream Banner and the story behind it. What made you choose this dream? How can you go in the direction of this dream? How might this group help?
What do you see/hear that reflects YOU?
your values, your ideas
What do you see/hear that’s NEW?
makes you curious, makes you wonder
What did you learn about the other people in your group?
What BIG PICTURE do you notice?
OPTIONAL ACTIVITY BEFORE NEXT MEETING
- What 4 words best describe your experience with Dreamlne?
- How would you explain this experience to others?
- How might this experience help others in your organization?
- What was your favorite game that we played?