PURPOSE, PASSION & PRODUCT
a pilot HR development program
WELCOME to SESSION 2
Welcome to the second session of the Dreamline pilot program! In the first session, we viewed dreams from around the world, and in this session we look within! Let’s go!
REVIEW OF BANNERS YOU CHOSE
If you can, find the URL of a Banner you liked and drop it in the chat.
What do you see that reflects your values?
ZOOM SCAVENGER HUNT GAME
- Go to the breakout room with your group or stay in the main room.
- When the leader tells you what to get, get it as quickly as possible and return.
- Hold up what you found so others can see it.
What did you learn about others in your group?
VALUES AUCTION ACTIVITY
- The object of the game is to win the auction for values you care about and to get as many as you can.
- You have R$100 to spend. You must keep track of your money.
- Bid by putting a number in the chat.
- Tied bids go to the one who put it in first.
- When you win an auction, write down the value you won and deduct the amount you paid from your total.
- You can only bid the R$ than you have. If you have R$0, you can not bid any more.
ACTIVITY DISCUSSION IN SMALL GROUPS
- Go into your breakout room and talk about the questions below.
- The questions will also be put in the chat for you.
- You have about seven minutes.
IF YOU NEED HELP IN YOUR BREAKOUT ROOM:
OR SEND SOMEONE TO THE MAIN ROOM FOR HELP
What value got the highest price?
What went for the least?
Which had a lot of bidders?
What did you bid on?
What caused you to drop out?
Did you have any money left?
What do you notice about the group from this?
What did you notice about yourself?
- Return to the main room when you are asked to return.
What are your top three values?
Write them down on a paper you save.
If you have time, also write about:
-> times and places you have acted on your values
-> or times and places where you might in the future.
If you wish to you can share your 3 values in the chat.
CLOSING AND OPTIONAL FOLLOW UP
Before Next Meeting
- Find a Banner that reflects one of the values you bid on.
- Find a new article that reflects a value you bid on — or the lack of it.
- Share both in group email or have available for next meeting.