– draft content – not for distribution –
DREAMLINE WORLD SEL
A vision of the future and the skills to get there
For grades 3-5. Ten Lesson Program with extensions.
A transformative Dreamline experience from Me to We with integrated and aligned SEL competencies in every lesson.
- Complete lesson plans, materials, and training videos
- Lesson presentations for in-person and virtual
- Student workbooks
- Leadership from Global Dreamline Youth Mentors
- PD Packages Available.
Individual and Organizational licenses provide digital access to all program resources. Additional print materials available.
Discounted licenses available to organizations with financial need.
Dreamline licensed programs provide the essential Dreamline experience in complete program packages that meets group needs and integrate Social Emotional Learning competencies at every level.
each lesson includes
- lesson plans with alignments to SEL Competencies based on CASTL as well as to applicable Core Curriculum and State Standards –demo–
- web-based lesson presentation for remote or in-person use –demo–
- “stop action” video instruction by Dream Team Youth Mentors from around the US and World –demo–
- teacher training videos –demo–
- student printables & digital templates –demo print– –demo digital–
each package includes
- alignment to Universal Design for Learning Standards & Social Justice Standards Anti Bias Framework
- thematic collections of Dream Banners focused on content strands and topics for customized lesson focus
- access to teacher community for class-to-class collaborations
- before and after self-administered surveys and analytics to measure impact –example–
- inclusion in global Dreamline program events –example–
packages & pricing
Pricing ranges from free for sponsored licenses to $3,200 at school level
Package & Pricing List
Current package is a general Dreamline experience for COMMUNITY, designed for use in: Homeroom, Advisory, Community Time, ELA Class, After School Programs, and Camp Programs.
90 Minute Workshop
or 2 45 min lessons
60 Day license
6 Hour Package
scope & sequence
6 45 to 60-minute lessons or
12 30-minute lessons
120 Day license
12 Hour Package
12 1-hours lessons or 24 30-minute lessons
Future packages will focus on Art, Writing, Global Studies, UN SDGs, and country-specific studies, and others areas.
DEMONSTRATION LESSON MATERIALS
UPPER ELEMENTARY SIX LESSON PACKAGE
STUDENT FACING MATERIALS
designed for projection and/or student access to phone/tablet/computer
In Person with Small Groups: Web
In Person with Small Groups: Slides (rough sample slides)
Student Dream Journal
TEACHER FACING MATERIALS
Video Explanation of Teacher Facing Materials Design and Demo Content (16 min)
Demonstration Lesson Grid with parallel Virtual and In Person Lessons and related standard/competency alignments.
Demonstration Training Video (10 min)